Q-Ball® S - MAXIMUM VENTING EFFICIENCY - MINIMUM WEIGHT
Dynamic flameless explosion venting for oscillating machines such as vibrating screens
The Q-Ball® S guarantees safe indoor explosion venting in the operating area. An escape of the flames as well as pressure effects as a result of the explosion are prevented inside the Q-Ball® S by efficient cooling.
The Q-Ball® S, unlike conventional flameless explosion venting devices, was therefore specially developed and customized for oscillating and vibrating plant components with additional high dynamic requirements and KSt values up to 265 bar*m/s.
A specially designed substructure and minimal power-to-weight ratio allow the Q-Ball® S to be attached directly to the oscillating system. There are no costs for extensions or conversions with the application of the newly developed spherical quenching factor, the Q-Ball® S ensures maximum venting efficiency. The required venting area can thus be reduced to a minimum.
- The only approved flameless explosion venting for oscillating and vibrating systems with high dynamic requirements.
- Maximum venting efficiency due to spherical quenching factor.
- Easy maintenance due to integrated inspection opening.
- Integrated signalling for reliable monitoring.
- Can be used flexibly indoors and outdoors.
- Simple retrofitting of existing explosion vent installations possible.
|Q-Ball® S - Details|
|KSt-Value||≤ 265 bar × m/s|
|Pmax||≤ 9.6 bar|
|Minimum ignition energy||≥ 19 mJ|
|Minimum ignition temperature||≥ 380 °C|
|Static response pressure||0.1 bar|
|Max. red. explosion pressure Pred||0.59 bar|
|Ambient temperature||-40 to +85 °C|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Q-Ball® S - Dimension||Height||Width||Length||Weight|
|305 × 610 mm||510 mm||580 mm||720 mm||ca. 33 kg|
|586 × 920 mm||750 mm||800 mm||1000 mm||ca. 68.5 kg|