Q-Ball - MAXIMUM VENTING EFFECTIVENESS – MINIMUM WEIGHT
Flameless Venting for Elevators and Screens
The Q-Ball guarantees a safe explosion venting in the operating room. The flame gases are immediately suffocated inside the Q-Ball through an efficient cooling.
The Q-Ball is suitable for system components with a low strength as well as dust-explosive systems such as elevators or screens with KSt values < 200 bar × m/s.
Through the low weight, and the high degree of relief effectiveness, you can avoid conversions and attachments to the vessel and reduce the required vent area to a minimum.
- Maximum venting effectiveness through a contour parallel venting.
- Easy maintenance through an integrated inspection opening.
- Integrated signalling for a reliable monitoring.
- Can be utilized flexibly indoors and outdoors.
- Easy retrofitting of existing vent panels installations possible.
|KSt-Value||≤ 200 bar × m/s|
|Pmax||≤ 9 bar|
|Minimum ignition energy||≥ 3 mJ|
|Minimum ignition temperature||≥ 380 °C|
|Static response pressure||0.1 bar|
|Max. red. explosion pressure Pred||≤ 0.8 bar (586 × 920 mm)|
|Ambient temperature||-40 bis +60 °C|
|Process temperature||-30 bis +180 °C (higher temperatures available on request)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|180 × 420 mm||385 mm||ca. 15 kg|
|205 × 610 mm||480 mm||ca. 20 kg|
|305 × 610 mm||500 mm||ca. 28kg|
|586 × 920 mm||780 mm||ca. 55kg|
|Other measurements available on request.|